[3830] WAE RTTY ON6NL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 06:02:33 EST 2014

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kinrooi

   80:   91    91         148
   40:  183   203    20   186
   20:  196   416   220   164
   15:  239   639   400   172
   10:  170   395   225   140
-------------------------------
Total:  879  1744   865   810  Total Score = 1,412,640

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Really like this contest! Was in it in the days you made punch tapes to send the
QTCs! In stead of taking the easy way and go for the Classic N1MM, I wanted to
test the N1MM+ version to make a small contribution to all the great work the
N1MM team is doing for s many years. For logging software this contest must be
a nightmare! Most things work fine but I had to switch of the hover mode and
the QTC windows acted rather erratic. Sometimes refusing to be filled,
sometimes just not appearing. Many times I just wrote done the QTCs on paper
and typed them in after the QSO.
Conditions were good on Saturday on 10m and Sunday on 40.
IC756P2, ACOM1k, KT34a, dipole 80/40 and my first ever vertical (on 40) did
fine.