[3830] JIDX SSB KL2HD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 23:36:25 EST 2014

                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD AL2F AL4Y
Station: KL2HD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Homer, Alaska

   40:   10     7
   20:    8     8
Total:  365    89  Total Score = 47,793

First time trying a multi operation at this QTH.  Not as good of a showing as I
thought going into the contest, but it was the best we could do.  Only have a
rotatable dipole on 40m, but still expected to do better on that band than 10
Qs.  I could hear west coast working loud JAs, and those JA that responded to
CQ on 40 were loud. AL2F Came over Sat afternoon and helped put Qs in the log
and was a great help troubleshooting a few N1MM set up issues.  Aaron AL4Y came
over to check out the station and did a fine job collecting mults and putting
more in the log. Thanks to everyone for the Qs.

Station: K3, KPA500, P3 and Mosley Pro 57b40 at 20m