[3830] SS SSB K6LRG Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 20:06:03 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): N6NU N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Livermore CA

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Great contest.  Special thanks to Andreas N6NU for teamimng up with me onsite at
K6LRG, its been a long time since we were on site and not remoting the station.
Everything worked flawlessly, however I had to climb the 10 m tower 45 minutes
prior to the starting bell to repair a broken element.  Thanks N6ML for ground
support.

10 meters well. you've heard me say it before, there are no meters like 10
meters.

excellent 10m condx.  be interesting to hear more from others!

73 and seeya next time
for team K6LRG
Chris
N6WM