[3830] SS SSB W1TJL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 21:34:19 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Hartland, CT

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very limited time to contest this weekend but I decided to do a single band (not
that sweepstakes supports that!) effort but with all the things going on, honey
do list, Church commitments, contractors, etc) 160 let me do all those things
during the day and the contest nights.  So I put in a small effort and had
fun!

160 was QUITE noisy and I used the partially installed beverage a lot...  All
in all it was just practice but I had a few conversations with some old friends
and enjoyed myself...

73, Tom W1TJL