[3830] SS SSB K0OU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 22:03:16 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Just could not generate any type of rate with low power until Sunday afternoon,
then 20 and 40 picked up pretty nicely. And the SWEEP was there YES- Got the
sweep by working VE5SF on the low end of 15 Sunday afternoon. TNX Sam!, Worked
3 VE8's including VY1JA who I haven't heard in a long time. Welcome back Jay.
Still have the QRP rig, but since my neighbor no longer has U-Verse I am not
stuck with it and now have the option to run higher power. I am still a bit
gun-shy though so I'll run 100 watts for a while before trying HP again. TNX
all for the Q's and the fun. C U in the next one.