[3830] SS SSB WT2P SO Unlimited QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 22:26:42 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I wasn't originally planning on being on at all this weekend, however I got home
Friday to start work on building a poor man's panadapter with a RaspberryPI and
mini TFT screen. Also had a few more radio toys that arrived earlier in the
week. Finally got it all working an hour before SS started and since the
weather was not cooperating for going out, I was curious to see how well this
device would perform with my KX3 in the contest.

Started out QRP but used the wrong Precedence.. Hah. It was slow going so I
hung it up and came back on Sunday afternoon. Started out on 10 and found it
slow going but when I switched to 15M it became a lot more interesting and fun!