[3830] SS SSB W2RQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 23:00:24 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W2RQ
Operator(s): W2RQ
Station: W2RQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This year's effort was limited by Saturday night family and volunteer EMS
obligations as well as nonworking antennas. I did, however, meet my goals of
surpassing last year's effort and making a clean sweep, with WV being my last
multiplier! Operation was about 15 hours.

Also had to stop for a few moments to pull the cat out of my open tuner at one
point before continuing!  I guess it looked like a "good place for a
nap!"