[3830] SS SSB N4BP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 17 05:39:28 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 17:27

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

RF feedback problems with my software DVK and couldn't get it under control.
Found that I could get a better rate without it anyhow, and my voice held up
reasonably well.  I missed NT in the CW SS from KP2RUM.  This weekend VY1JA,
VE8EV, and VE8NSD all called me on 15M as well as five KL7's!  My next to last
mult was WCF followed by NL.  Finally found VO1MP to complete the sweep.  I got
carried away with matching my CW score and exceeded it by over 400 QSOs before
finally settling on a goal of 250K points.