[3830] SS SSB WZ8T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 18 13:06:27 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WZ8T
Operator(s): WZ8T
Station: WZ8T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Just could not get a run going on Saturday night.  15m which is normally a
strong band for me just could not get any traction.  Worked a kh6 and didn't
hit enter before moving the dial.  Eventually work all the sections.  The
normal hard ones in Canada were easy and even RI and DE were worked early in
the contest.
Did not make my qso goals but still had a good time.  Being run off my calling
frequency by the big guns repeatedly over during the contest does get annoying.