[3830] SS SSB WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 19 00:34:33 EST 2014

                    SS SSB Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-11-14

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : A 53 IL
        Gridsquare : EN61et

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
          3.5       4      8    1
            7     358     716   38
           14       4      8    3
           21     174     348   39
           28       2      4    0
        Total     542    1084   81

             Score : 87,804
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
           Antenna : 40 meter sloping dipole
           Soapbox : Trying for a sweep with the only antenna left standing
                     after removing an all-band vertical from the porch for
                     porch roof repairs.  Missed HI (a surprise!) and NE.
                     Probably could have found them on 20 but antenna
                     efficiency was poor on that band.  About 18 hours.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-11-16        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner