[3830] LZ DX N8II SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 26 14:19:41 EST 2014

                    LZ DX Contest

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   17             6
   40:  140            29
   20:   93            22
   15:   93            16
   10:   71            14
---------------------------
Total:  414     0      87  Total Score = 119,886

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I got started too late to make a serious effort. 10 and 15 were in good shape
except for a lack of Russians/Asia. There was nil activity from JA during our
evening when the bands are open on 20-10M. I had some QRN on 20 amd signals
were down a bit from normal. 40 was a pleasant surprise with much more SA
activity than on 20 in our evening. A lot of weak EU stations were logged on
40, but the big guns were loud especially around my sunset. 40 stayed open to
south EU and 80 stayed quite poor to EU thru 0220Z.