[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 26 17:55:44 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 26

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire

Total:  101    96  Total Score = 9,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, AL 1200, 1 KW, C31XR at 60' with triplexer.  Thanks to KU8E, I was
ready to operate sort of with one minute to go before the CWT started.  Using
small netbook computer with yet no external monitor or keyboard.  Some funny
messages being sent by N1MM occasionally.  Apologies to those who didn't get a
smooth exchange.  Thanks to all for giving me the Name (exchange information)
even when you didn't want to or didn't know why.  Great to hear so many old and
new friends from here.  These were the first QSOs for any of us on this trip.
PJ4/W2LK was QRV LP on 10M in the same session.  All CWOps members here, K2SX,
W2LK, KU8E, and myself.  Hope we will be on some bands at the 0300Z session and
hope to work you all in CQ WW CW as PJ4A M/2.  73 to all, John, K4BAI.