[3830] CQWW CW EI2CN SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 16:45:11 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Ireland

   15: 2104    39      135
Total: 2104    39      135  Total Score = 828,066

No complaints this year except for one.    On Sunday nights last run into the
States and west coast while conditions were good and I was spotted a
considerable number of people decided it would be fun to work EI again.    I
just needed to delete the duplicates but this took some time.

     This was a great contest with fabulous conditions.   I really have no
complaints about propagation or missing zone and countries.   It was just
great.

Rig Elecraft K3 and P3
Acom 2000A at 1500W the legal contest power in EI
SteppIR 4el Yagi at 80' or as it should be stated 24M
Micro-keyer II
WinTest

        Oh this was a good one and thanks to all.
                  73 Doug EI2CN