[3830] CQWW CW K3STX SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:19:47 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: MD

   40:  502    35      121

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed good in the evenings here, but I was unable to get any zone 24
or zone 28 at my sunrise, so I think morning conditions were not great for me.
Casual effort (11 hrs total, but only about 9 hrs really on the air) and I
overslept for my FIRST sunrise morning. It was a blast. The 9M2/9M6/9M6 and the
numerous BY/HL stations could not hear me, I was surprised I could not crack the
OA4 pile on Sunday morning. In general very good ops, very little frequency
stealing and there are lots of great receivers out there.

See in the 160 contests.

paul
Kenwood TS-590S/Ameritron AL-811 400 watt amp.
dipole to Europe/VK up 15 meters and 100' long ladder-line-fed dipole to N?S up
20 meters