[3830] CQWW CW N1EU SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:29:39 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1EU
Operator(s): N1EU
Station: N1EU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Albany NY

  160:   26    11       23
   80:  181    21       87
   40:  526    35      119
   20:  781    39      135
   15:  576    36      132
   10:  922    34      137

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, simply amazing condx on each and every band (except 160).  Does it ever get
better than this, top to bottom?

The only failure was my 160M tx antenna after the first night.  The other
antennas worked magic, as did the trusty Orion II/RX366.

I love the RBN spots, but unless I'm missing something (and I DO have the
Logger+ randomize spot function turned off), MANY of the skimmer nodes are out
of calibration.  Not to mention the KM3T node kept spotting the NCDXF/IARU
Beacon stations (what's up with that?).  But hey, it's all just fun anyway.

Thanks for all the q's and apologies to all the callers I couldn't pull out.

73, Barry N1EU

Rig: Ten-Tec Orion II with RX-366 subreceiver, Acom 2000A
Antennas:
160M - inv L (failed after first night)
80M dipole @ 60ft
40M dipole @ 60ft
20-10M 3-el SteppIR @ 60ft
580ft Beverage rx antennas in 4 directions

N1MM Logger+ software