[3830] CQWW CW K7XC SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:42:20 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: EM12ur - Terrell TX

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  136    22       74
   20:  107    25       59
   15:   71    24       47
   10:   84    22       47

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Field Day Type Setup At Work Using an old IC-746 (Only 70W Out) into a rotatable
dipole on 10M @ 28 ft (That Never Rotated), 1/4 wave verticals with elevated
radials on 15M & 20M, and a loaded Inv Vee on 40M @ 28 ft. Fabulous
Conditions, All The Bands Were Simply AMAZING. Every Band was filled with DX
from all over the world as I worked several all time new ones! I'm sure many
records fell this weekend! To Work What I Did With Such Simple Antennas Is Mind
Blowing!! 40M Was By Far the Best Band as I never expected to work 74 countries
with such a low antenna!!! Entirely Hunt & Pounce! Actually Kept My Fat
Butt In The Chair 21 hrs! SSB Sucks... CW ROCKS!!!