[3830] CQWW CW KC0DEB SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:44:10 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC0DEB
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: KC0DEB

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 19:17

   10:  383    31      113

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

I took a break from home improvements this weekend, and decided to put some time
in the chair while the paint was drying..  10m had some dips, but all in all
this band was hot!  Since this would be a S&P contest for me, I thought it
would be interesting to see if I could work 10m DXCC with low power.  And I
did, amazing!
In the last storm the rotor must have slipped, as it was off by 30 degrees... a
quick adjustment on the rotor control box fixed that, but that was about 3/4
into the contest.  I don't know if the antenna off by 30 deg. had hurt the Q
count, perhaps that is why I had a though time with the Carribean stations..:)
It sure was a fun time, now back to the "Honey-Do" list....
Thanks for picking my meager signal out of the noise!  73, John

Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN    Cty
    14       1       3    1    1
    28     383    1092   31  113
 Total     384    1095   32  114