[3830] CQWW CW K7DR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:58:07 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI

   40:   52    13       28
   20:   28    13       22
   15:   22     9       12
   10:  185    22       61

FT-450 100w
IC-735 100w
1/4 wave GP 10/15
70 ft end fed wire 20/40

Part way through contest FT-450 decides to stop sending CW from computer, poked
around computer and interface until I determined th FT-450 was problem. Hooked
up trusy never-let-me-down IC-735 to finish contest.

Strange condx to SA Sunday afternoon, many signals sounded like Au over the
pole. Possibly short and long path at same time? Some stns running 35 wpm plus
harder to copy since flutter was as rapid as the code speed.

73
Dave - K7DR

(Tnx to N7DR for quick zero pt contact to a "DR" brother.