[3830] CQWW CW W8OHT SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 20:35:33 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8OHT
Operator(s): W8OHT
Station: W8OHT

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    5     4        4
   80:   14     5       10
   40:   51    13       35
   20:   99    21       58
   15:   31    11       12
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I know not to enjoy listing any reasons why my score was not higher than it is.
The beam's rotator worked great, the N1MM Logger Classic program did too.  This
is painful: I became an "LP" entry when one of the amp's four 3.5-KV,
half-amp, rectifiers blew up with no advanced notice. I had no immediate answer
for this!  I have to say: the Elecraft K3 put out a true 97-watts of CW during
all 11.0 hours of my contesting time. 73's, John, W8OHT