[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ1RY M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 1 04:08:09 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): I1BEP IW1QN IV3ZXQ IV3BSY IV3JCC IV3BAZ IW1ARB IZ1PLH IZ6TSA IZ1LBG IK1HXN IK1RQT IK1SPR
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Bra

   80:  471       16      60    12
   40:  923       48      91    28
   20: 1076       51     100    33
   15:  952       56     111    35
   10:  708       50      94    33
------------------------------------
Total: 4130      221     456   141  Total Score = 8,287,158

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Fantastic weekend spent in company of good friends not only focused on the radio
and to the result but also soothing us during times of operational pause.
The choice of tackle for the first time the category multi multi was primarily
a curiosity to test several situations, so as to work to improve some things of
a technical nature of our station and then the way to let all your friends, who
once again joined with enthusiasm, operate and having fun.
However, everything went ok, no fault; reduced interference to a minimum.
Unfortunately lacks support for a third tower to work independently on the
three high bands on the day in separate directions, but the chance to work on
the quad separately in 10, 15 and 20 at the same time, has allowed us to meet
our needs.
A bit of a disappointment for the 20 meters at night closed in our zone, and
along the way we noticed that at other latitudes the propagation was very
positive.
I'm sorry for lack of IW1AYD Salvo , for family commitments, otherwise the team
would have been really sold out: it' s for surely next time.
A big thank you to all the friends they have made, as usual, hundreds of miles
to be with us, but by the satisfaction of their faces at the end of the
contest, I would say and that 'really worth it.
Until next time, stay tuned!
Flavio, one of IQ1RY