[3830] 222FallSprnt WZ1V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 1 07:59:31 EDT 2014

                    222 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31RH

Total:  QSOs = 32  Mults = 15  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 480

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Didn't get on until after 8 PM, missed the early activity.
Had some equipment trouble which also didn't help.
It rained all night here, condx were poor.
Some nearby grids were never heard (like FN21).
But nice to hear good signals from N2SLN in FN22,
and both KA2LIM & W9KXI in FN12.
Best DX was Dana VE3DS in FN03FQ, 394 miles.
Can't complain about that.
It was fun working all the familiar voices,
several of whom I just had eyeball QSO's with
at last weekend's Mid Atlantic VHF Conference!
Tnx to all the participants and our sponsors.
Hope to be on for the 432 Sprint.
-73, Ron WZ1V, FN31RH