[3830] CQ WW RTTY NR4M M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 1 10:19:46 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M K7SV K4GMH KA4RRU K4MIL K3UI W1IE KC4D KK4URZ N4DXS N3ZV KS4Q
Station: NR4M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA

   80:  396       49      38    14
   40:  922       54      78    24
   20: 1340       57     101    36
   15: 1357       51      96    35
   10:  871       44      90    27
------------------------------------
Total: 4886      255     403   136  Total Score = 8,854,688

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The Goat Farm station has been down for several months while major
infrastructure changes have been made.  Although it was our goal to be ready
for this contest, we missed the mark badly, as the station was lacking in
almost every respect.
No rotators on most bands; no second radio on any band; only one antenna per
band; no receive antennas.  80 meter computer constantly locked up the first
night.

Sure wish we had an extra week.

I guess we still had fun.  High bands were in good shape.  Low bands were noisy
(sure missed the receive antennas.)

Thanks for all those who gave us contacts