[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 00:09:33 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 2

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

   80:   7      4
   40:  16     14
   20:   9      9
Total:  32     27  Total Score = 864

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Fun night hearing lots of regular friends.  Plus, it was terrific hearing a
bunch of new calls, only some of whom I was able to work.

Kudos to Gary Van Winkle, K5KU, for representing Louisiana so well.  Just wish
we could persuade him to become a CWOps member.  He's a super operator and a
terrific gentleman.

Didn't hear any other Mississippi stations on tonight, although I listened for
them.  Maybe next time.

I never make a huge score, but CWT is mainly about just connecting with friends
and working on sharpening my skills at copying calls the first time, regardless
of conditions (sorry I had to ask Marv, N5AW, to repeat his call, but his /0
suffix kinda pitched me off), and entering the calls quickly into the logging
software.  Oh well, inch by inch.  You guys are great, extremely cordial
coaches!

Until next week...

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327