[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 00:25:58 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 2

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:   9      2
   40:  59     53
   20:   6      6
Total:  74     61  Total Score = 4,514

GREAT conditions on 40m, worked even a few QRP guys, thanks!  20m was good but
long conditions, 80m very noisy.  Wound up with decent Q's and good mults for
me.

Stations without numbers worked:

W1AW/6- Hiram-CA- Cent stn. CA
VE7FO- Jim- BC--working more now in CWT, tnx Jim.
K8NYG- Gary-WV>> tnx always Gary, almost every week!
K5KU- Gary- LA- tnx Gary!
W3WHK- Saul- PA- First time for me, tnx Saul!
N6NC- Tom- CA- tnx Tom!
KM6Z-Vlad- CA- very regular, tnx Vlad!
W6NV- Oli-CA- worked in a few CWT's, tnx Oli!
W7SW- Scotty- AZ, as always, thanks much Scotty!

Ten minute breakdowns:

11,18,12,9,13,13..  40m held in nicely!

I don't recall ever having even more than 50 Qs on one band, and almost 60
tonite, so loads of fun!

Rig:

TS940s/AT- 100w, Dentron MT-3000A- open wire fed Vee beam at 27ft in center and
6 ft on ends, pointed E/W for 20-40m, and inv L with a few radials on 80m.  Used
Writelog..

Thanks each week for great fun, 73 Todd WD0T