[3830] CWopsT WH7AA(N2NL) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 01:54:13 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 2

Call: WH7AA
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  19     15  Total Score = 285

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I'm still trying to expand my capability with stealth antennas here.... 100w to
a 40m dipole laying on the roof, fed with ladder line that runs down the sewer
vent pipe into my attic.  It works OK on 40m (the contest ends about 30 min
before local sunset) but higher band performance is pitiful.  I need to try
something else there.  Still... any QRV is better than no QRV.

The "AA" in WH7AA is great.  "WH7"... not so great.

73, Dave N2NL/KH6 aka WH7AA