[3830] CQ WW RTTY W1ZT SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 07:39:53 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA

   80:   34       20       4     4
   40:   62       28       9     8
   20:  327       39      73    24
   15:  160       27      67    21
   10:  122       16      51    23
------------------------------------
Total:  705      130     204    80  Total Score = 686,412

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great to be back on RTTY in the contest after a long period away.  Tried to set
up the new N1MM+, 2Tone, and K3 which all seemed to work but not as well as my
old configuration using WriteLog and RITTY (remember that great decoder?).  So
I fell back to the old configuration for the contest and was not disappointed.
Lots of new callsigns to print and lots of old friends to greet again.
Thanks for all the QSOs and to those friends who welcomed me back.  I will see
you all on the bands again.
73, George .. W1ZT