[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 08:12:59 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  102    72  Total Score = 7,344

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  15M seemed dead
at the start.  20M was quite long.  Fair to good signals from most of the west
coast guys.  Some backscatter from the east.  Best backscatter signal was N3AD.
 Only DX was FG8NY, who was also worked on 40 and 80M.  40M was quite good for
most of the USA, but with some skip zone.  I0ZUT and F6HKA were OK from Europe.
 Ran out of new QSOs on 40 and moved to 80. Fortunately, there were a lot of new
stations to work for mutlipliers on 80 this time.  Never got to 160M.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Some non-members worked were: N6NF, KB6CA, W6NV, KM6Z, WA8ZBT,
KA7SPS, I0ZUT, K5K7, KD7UI, and AB1BN.  73, John, K4BAI.