[3830] CQ WW RTTY EC2DX M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 17:47:44 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: EC2DX
Operator(s): EA1SA EA2RY EA2ABI EA2WT EA2KU EA2AAZ EB2AM EC2DX EA5KA EA5RM EA7AJR EA7JHQ EC7ZK
Station: EC2DX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CORELLA

   80:  571       24      64    13
   40: 1307       46      88    29
   20: 1667       52     101    31
   15: 1403       53     107    34
   10:  991       49      97    31
------------------------------------
Total: 5939      224     457   138  Total Score = 11,765,754

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi!

First time that we tried a RTTY contest from EC2DX station. So the Tifariti
Gang group organized this contest in MULTI MULTI, which allow us, hosts of the
station, to try interferences and antennas performance for the nexts CQWW.

Antennas, filters and stacks were working OK. Maybe need to work on the high
take off 40 M antenna.

All the radios were FT 2000 from Yaesu and Acom 1000 amplifiers, running not
too much power in carrier mode. Microham interfaces and WT soft.

Better propagation on Saturday than Sunday, especially on the 10 M band. A
problem on the BV array not allow us to work with all BV on all bands, only the
80 M band was able to use it, second day was OK.

So we spent a funny weekend with good friends.

Maybe we will do some RY contest on the future! ;-)

73 de EC2DX group!