[3830] TxQP N1LN Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 19:26:46 EDT 2014

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): KK4UNZ N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC

   40:   45     14      0
   20:  159    220      0
   15:   73    141      0
   10:    1      0      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  278    375      0  Mults = 192  Total Score = 320,128

The Texas QSO Party always provides a good time.  I always enjoyed operating
from in Texas and out of Texas operating has also been fun.  This year the fun
was a bit different.  A new ham friend of mine, Tucker KK4UNZ, has never
operated Multi-2 so, even though Multi-Op is not a typical class for out of
state entries, we thought it would be good fun and offer an opportunity for
Tucker to get used to my station and multi-op contesting.  Also, knowing that
we were not really in competition it gave us the opportunity for some no
pressure training.

We would both like to thank the mobile stations for their hard charging attacks
on so many counties.  When the contest ended we had racked up a total of 32 five
county mobile bonuses totaling 16,000 additional points.  Below is the list of
the top 10 mobiles and the Q counts.

W0BH    37
K5YAA   28
W5CT    25
NO5W    22
N5NA    22
W3DYA   14
KK5LO   11
WC5D    10
NS5J    10
N5DO     9

We would like to thank the QSO party sponsors and all the Texas stations for a
very high level of activity.

73,
Tucker and Bruce
KK5UNZ     N1LN