[3830] CaQP KY4F M/SFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 18:09:15 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: M/SFixed LP
QTH: Alabama

--------------------
Total:  104     0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 9,579

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't have much time for this, but wanted to provide the AL mult to a few!
Great fun want amazing amount of activity (as always)!  Nice to work W1AW/6 on
several bands!

Speaking of.... a shameless plug here...  W1AW/4 returns to AL on the evening
of October 14th (local time).  The current schedule of operation can be found
at alabamacontestgroup.org under W1AW/4 in AL.  Check it out.  If you need a
specific band/mode/slot let me know and I'll see if I can cajole someone into
getting on to meet the needs.

73, Doug
KY4F