[3830] CaQP K6L(N6WM) SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 18:21:56 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6L
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

--------------------

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

My primary focus for CQP was Operating with the N6O team, but fro a few hours
prior and after my work there, I had committed to the county coordinator to
bolster the ALAM numbers, so K6L was once again activated from the K6LRG
station strictly on that basis.  This was done completely remote from my QTH in
Fremont CA.

This contest was awesome!  its always so much fun!  So much fun I had to work
at 2 separate operations :-).

We on the CQP team greatly appreciate the participation of everyone in this
contest!  I hope you all had a GREAT time and look forward to the 2014-15
contesting season all warmed up and ready to go thanks to the Mother of all QSO
parties.. CQP

The Station performed flawlessly.

Rig:
K3/0 > K3-100 > KPA-500 > KAT-500