[3830] CaQP KB7V/6 SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 18:57:54 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: KB7V/6
Operator(s): KB7V
Station: KB7V/6

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ORAN

   40:   75     38
   20:   82     31
   15:   52     21
   10:   13     16
--------------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Had a blast in this solo effort from home station with some limited operating
time due to family committments.  I had 2x the QSOs from last year.  40m and
20m were my big bands with good signals, although high bands had some activity
with EU stations answering my CQs Sun morning.  I had some limited success on
10m.  Didn't operate very late Sat night and didn't take the trouble to
configure my antenna for 80m operation.

I tried N1NM+ logger for the first time.  I started out kinda rough and sure I
messed up some exchanges due to unfamiliar software (I typically use Win-Test)
but finally got the hang of it.  I miss the N+1 window but maybe I'll figure
out how to use N1NM+ more effectively.

Station:  FT-2000
Amp:  AL-80B
Antenna:  Vertical 40-20-10m, Delta Loop 10m

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Paul KB7V