[3830] CaQP N6IE SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 19:01:33 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6IE
Operator(s): N6IE
Station: N6IE

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Sono
Operating Time (hrs): 23.3
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   51      73
   40:  213     245
   20:  272     376
   15:  242     327
   10:  134     245
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Pretty good band condx, and a lot of participation.  I think the advertising
NCCC did brought out a lot of new folks with a huge number of EU stations on
compared to other years.

I used N1MM Logger+ (beta) for the first time, and a wrong setting I did bit me
in the butt, causing me to loose a prime hour of operating on Saturday midday.
Other than that it's a great program...a nice improvement over the
"Classic" version.

Got a 58 section 'sweep' Saturday afternoon, when Quebec came on.  Best DX was
Rwanda and Namibia.  Worked a guy in MI on 10 M SSB who was running one-half
Watt with a KX3 into a random wire...amazing.

This was my first contest with my new Begali Signature key...fantastic device!
I'll never go back to the old MFJ!

Thanks to the tireless folks at the NCCC for sponsoring the contest and to all
the ops that who took part in it.  See you all in next year's CQP!