[3830] NJQP K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 19:21:04 EDT 2014

                    New Jersey QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:47

   80:
   40:   3      1
--------------------
Total:   3      1  Mults = 4  Total Score = 28

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91a, dipole, zepp.  Probably a bad choice for the date of this
years NJQP.  I planned to operate both CA QP and NJ QP.  Had two logging
programs up on the computer.  Intended to call and work every NJ QP station I
heard, but not to call CQ for NJ stations, just CA.  Made over 800 CA QSOs and
four in NJ.  Called and worked all four NJQP stations I heard.  Thanks for
those QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.