[3830] CaQP N6ZFO SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 20:07:01 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CA

  160:    18     0
   80:    91    56
   40:   151   140
   20:   263   122
   15:   345   227
   10:   141   109
    6:     0     0
    2:     0     0
--------------------
Total:  1009   714  Mults = 57  Total Score = 253,935

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed hearing some voices from our NCCC Thursday Night Contesting contingent
(NCCC Sprint and Sprint Ladder).

Tom, NS6T had posted a detailed analysis of CQP scores from 2013 for use by
NCCC members; his data confirmed a problem with 20m at N6ZFO -- also evident
from EZ-NEC analysis of the antenna.  So I constructed a rather hap-hazard 20m
2 el beam, and the result was an increase in 20m qso's from 273 last year to
445 this year.  That, combined with spectacular 15 meter conditions to Eu, gave
a 15% score increase from last year and a probable new county record.

Missed the SK multiplier and just one VE2..all others had multiple
representation (well, two or more stations).