[3830] CaQP K6CSL SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 21:13:12 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: STAN/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 20:09:

  160:    0     0
   80:   21     0
   40:   31     0
   20:   85     0
   15:   58     0
   10:   19     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  214     0  Mults = 42  Total Score = 26,964

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not the best outing for CQP. Strange conditions. The only 5's I worked were TX
and OK. I can't believe I couldn't find AR, LA, MS or NM. I also can't believe
I never found ID or MT. I also never found NC, which is very unusual. Some like
RI, DE, and WV have always been difficult, but this was strange. 15m was
amazing. I was trying to do as much running as I could do and was really
surprised to be called by OK2, G3 and HA3, while CQing on 15m. However compared
to my experience in 2012 and 2013 this was pretty disappointing. I sure hope
next year will be a little better. TNX to the KB'ers who gave me points on 80m
on Saturday night. Bert, K6CSL