[3830] CaQP K0HC(W0BH) M/MSchool HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 23:47:43 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: M/MSchool HP
QTH: KS

   40:   13     10
   10:    2      0
--------------------
Total:   99    453  Mults = 57  Total Score = 68,571

The CQP is the first Hesston College ARC practice event as we break in a new
Sweepstakes team. This year, two aviation students (Jesh and Michael), and two
computer science students (Micah and Brady) did a great job in their ham radio
debut!

We operated mostly on Saturday.  At 2247, we worked #57 TRIN, but SIER eluded
us the rest of the day even though we heard there was at least one station on
from there. A great time was had by all as the students paired up to log and
talk. Thanks to those of you who took the time to encourage them, and thanks to
all the California ops and sponsors for another terrific CQP!

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC