[3830] CaQP K6O(K6OK) SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 23:56:08 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6O
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: W6SR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ELDO

  160:
   80:           5
   40:          90
   20:         187
   15:   5     206
   10:          83
--------------------
Total:   5     571  Mults = 56  Total Score = 64,792

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Part-time effort. Saturday @ W6SR in El Dorado Co., SSB only, HP. Sunday did a
few S-and-P CW contacts from Sacramento Co. with 30 watts and a rooftop end-fed
wire. Thanks to all for the QSO's, especially the DX stations that called me.  I
had more DX contacts than any other state or province. Memorable QSO was with a
mobile in Italy on 15m.

Many thanks to Rick W6SR for generously allowing me the privilege of using his
comfortable and easy to use station for a day. 73 Jim K6OK