[3830] Oceania SSB KM7N SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 02:28:01 EDT 2014

                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: KM7N
Operator(s): KM7N
Station: KM7N

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:   6     5  Total Score = 90

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Hadn't expected to work this contest, but I found myself at home with the radio
on and the band open, so I thought "Why not??"

And boy, am I glad I did! I wasn't on for long and didn't log too many QSOs,
but I did work my friend Geoff, ZL3GA, who was part of the Quake Contester's
Group activating YJ0X that day from Vanuatu.  An unexpected QSO with a friend I
hadn't talked to in a couple months--it just made my day!