[3830] CaQP K3TN SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 06:22:02 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MD

--------------------
Total:  224     0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 30,774

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Either the price of gasoline in CA kept the number of mobiles down, or I was
just on at the wrong times - K6AQL was just about the only one I worked in
multiple counties. I didn't even come close to a sweep this time.

My one chance during the night found 80 very noisy and 40 just a bit better to
the West Coast - usually have much more fun there in the CAQP. Seemed like
during the day, the CA stations must have found 10m to be very good but not a
good band for me.

Always fun in this one be be tuning up and down and hear that new county given
out, hoping to hear one beginning with P...