[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 11:06:33 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE

  160:    1      1
   80:   29     29
   40:  190     68
    6:    3      1
    2:
--------------------

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

Surprising good conditions with 10 and 15 open late into the afternoon.  Still
struggled to keep the rate up.  Maybe participation was down.  Lots of big
football games on Sunday.

I gave those two VE8s every opportunity to find me on phone and CW on every
band, but no luck.  The VE5 did call so that sorta makes up for it.

Congrats to the guys that edged me out this year.  I’m just slowin’ down in
my old age.

John, K6AM