[3830] CaQP K3FIV/6 SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 14:49:28 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K3FIV/6
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV/6

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: MEND

   40:   14     66
   20:   58     13
   15:   60     20
   10:   14     11
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Managed to get a few hours on the air despite the intense distraction of being
in the middle of simultaneously selling the current property and buying another
150 miles away.   I though SO2R was hard...until SO2House.  If all goes to plan,
this was my last CQP from MEND.

Fortunately, KI6ORO (Jan) has stepped up, gotten a beam and amp up and running,
and last I saw had 600+ Qs in the log from a few miles away in MEND.  With that
extra 6dB from the YL-voice multiplier effect, MEND should be in good shape for
next year.

CQP was fun, especially with what seemed to be great propagation and activity.
 Wish I had more time.

73, & hope to CUAGN from NEVA next year.

/Jack de K3FIV/6
MENDocino County
Rig: Flex-3000, 100W to a Carolina Windom on all bands