[3830] CaQP N6HD M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 22:58:34 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6HD
Operator(s): N6HD K6FGV KB6WRT
Station: N6HD

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: Los Angeles

  160:    0      0
   80:   10     87
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we operated Mult-Single. Outside temperature was 103F Degrees. The
team of K6FGV, KB6WRT and  N6HD persevered with no air condition. Only issues
were minor. 15m seemed like it would be our best band, however 20m did slightly
better for us. Accumulating multiplier surprised us when we still needed HI, AK
and VT late Saturday night. Then we worked AK and VT one immediately after
another Sunday Morning. That was a surprise when they came gather. Once again
NT showed up as if they know that we need that only one station.  We had a
blast. California QSO Party is always fun. See you next year!