[3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 23:26:12 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR K6RBS AF6GL
Station: K6NR

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: sber

  160:   31      10
   80:   54      72
   40:  108     179
   20:  244     200
   15:  263     351
   10:  197     253
--------------------

Club: South Orange Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Pretty good conditions both days, our only problem, as always, was
the QRN.  Sorry for the ones who we could not pull out.

We were happy to work all 58 mults, but I see that we only found one
station each in AK, HI, ND, NT and SK!  So that was close.

Thanks for the QSOs, see everyone next year.

      Dana, K6NR

Station: K3/AL-1200 1300w;
Antennas: 5L at 48' on 10, 5L at 45' on 15, 4L @ 60' on 20
          40m 4 square, 80m vertical over 120 radials
          160m inverted L