[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 9 23:03:33 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 10

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3
Remote Operation

   80:   2      2
   40:
   20:  13      9
Total:  15     11  Total Score = 165

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I still can't access my Internet switch and for some reason the 160 antenna is
no longer accessible.  Either the Tohtsu coax switch is not making proper
connection or the 160 antenna is down.  If the antenna were down, I would
probably still hear something, so I'm guessing that switch is just not working
right.  Looks like I'll have to get something more reliable.

My two 80 meter contacts (thanks W9RE and KW8N) were on the tribander.  The
tuner wouldn't tune it so the SWR was infinite.  I didn't want to use it in
that condition long so I stopped trying.

Really nice to work a loud WH7AA in HI.  Please keep coming back!!

Conditions sounded super good on 80 and 40.  Too bad I couldn't take advantage
of them.

Fortunately I'll be back home soon and hopefully I can fix all the broken stuff
before I come back here again in Nov.

73,

Hal W1NN
Remote in Tokyo