[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0YK HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 10:19:18 EDT 2014

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca

   80:   31     1.5
   40:   53     2.5
   20:   54       4
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who participated, especially those who had just spent several
hours in the Makrothen.  That's always a challenge for the October Sprint since
the Germans started up another RTTY contest right up against the long-standing
NA Sprint.

We could have a "real" Sprint if each of us would recruit one more
new participant.  ;>)  Although, limited participation sort of evens the
playing field by allowing everyone to catch up eventually as we all work though
the other stations.  Still, if was fun to get on in my favorite contest format.

Apologies to those who had trouble copying my signal.  No working antennas for
these bands so most of the RF went into antenna tuners.  And, 20m was 500 watts
from a KPA500.

Ed W0YK