[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W7WHY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 10:52:52 EDT 2014

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   80:  12        1
   40:  40        1
   20:  41        1
---------------------
Total:  93     Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,697

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Wow - that was slow!  Think I worked everyone I heard in the first 30 minutes on
20.

Only 29 mults in 3 hours - that is pretty boring.

Worked for about 40 minutes on 20, went and ate dinner.  Came back and heard
the same 15 stations calling CQ.  Took another break and watched a show on TV
with the wife.  Came back and there were the same 15 stations calling CQ
again.

Don't know why they would schedule the Sprint and Makrothen on the same day.
I'd imagine after 16 hours of diddling, most op's would rather take a break
instead of doing another 4 hour contest.

If it is gonna be this slow we need to bring back dupes or just let it die a
slow death.  73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + AL-811H ~400 watts
Radio 2  ST-840