[3830] SAC SSB M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 12:33:53 EDT 2014

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Central London

   20:  14     12
   15:  13      7
   10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  29     21  Total Score = 609

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, 5 meter wire with ATU (LDG), Win-Test 4.13

Only QRV 1130 - 1200Z on Sunday. 10m was open to Scandinavia so it was
difficult to catch friends as they are moving between the bands in order to
pick up left-overs before the end of the contest.

It seems Scandinavian station can pick up my call "M5Z" easily as
they came back to me saying "Mike Mike what?" less often than usual.

Thanks for QSOs and see you in next one.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD