[3830] SAC SSB PJ4DX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 14:06:18 EDT 2014

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  356   126  Total Score = 59,220

Equipment: Yaesu FT-2000 to Acom 1500 amp at 1kW to Spiderbeam at 9m high, 40/80
Butternut HF2V with elevated radials.

Probably 95% of my QSOs were "Search and Pounce": if I called 'CQ
Scandinavia' or 'CQ SAC' I got many calls from USA, Italy etc. If I said
"sorry, only Scandinavia please" they still called me. Good to work
so many stations (16) on 80m on my short vertical! Also good to work many old
friends in Sweden and Finland (I'm ex-G4JVG/SM0 and OH0/G4JVG). See you next
year.