[3830] PaQP N2CU/M SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 23:16:11 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N2CU/M
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

  160:
   80:   94     31
   40:  301    205
   20:  101     27
   15:   83      0
---------------------------------------
Total:  579    263      0         0  Mults = 119  Total Score = 179,199

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Dollars for gas: 70
Miles on car: 450
Hours of sleep: 5
Two days of radio fun: Priceless

The score is a little less than last year. I operated fewer counties in an
effort to provide more high band QSOs for out-of-staters, but I did leave a lot
of QSOs on the table by not trying SSB on 20m (and 15m) until nearly the end.
Tried 10m off and on, but never heard any activity.

63 counties worked. Missed JUN, SUL, SUS and VEN. I operated from VEN; don't I
get county credit for that? :)

QSO leaders were OM2VL 15 (including two 80m CW QSOs), K5LH 12, AA3B and K0RI
11, and many others in the 5-9 range. Thank you to all the stations who
followed me from county to county and made this weekend most enjoyable. Please
look for me Oct. 18th in the NYQP when I will be mobile once again.

Score includes bonus points for operating from 9 counties and making the
minimum required QSOs in each, and 28 QSOs with the W3TDF bonus stations. If
you missed Forest or Warren county, don't blame me; I had 382 QSOs from those
two counties alone!

Elecraft K3/100, screwdriver antenna, N1MM (legacy version).

73,
Tom N2CU <><